Bộ sản phẩm bao gồm:
Cloud Security for Endpoints is a service developed by Bitdefender that addresses both simplicity and flexibility of management. Targeting small to medium or geographically dispersed organizations, Cloud Security for Endpoints reduces risk, resources and costs associated with protecting IT assets.
TÍNH NĂNG CHÍNH
Cloud Security for Endpoints protects systems using security technology that has been rated first time and time again. It has the same enterprise-class endpoint security technologies as the award-winning on-premise Bitdefender solutions and it scales to any number of endpoints, defending increasingly mobile and geographically dispersed workforce.
Simple & Unobtrusive Protection
Flexible and intuitive, it allows organizations to quickly deploy, manage and monitor security. The Endpoint Client is designed to protect each system using a silent and unobtrusive approach. User intervention is never required as scans, updates and configurations are controlled from a central web-based management interface.
Security Without The IT Overhead
It simply delivers the benefits of an on-premise security solution for workstations and servers without the IT overhead like additional software, hardware or dedicated IT staff, making it the preferred choice for organizations looking for a cost effective security solution that is simple to manage. Built on Bitdefender Gravity Architecture a single Cloud Security Console and data store horizontally scale from the smallest to largest deployment with ease.
Cloud Security for Endpoints is intended for workstations, laptops and servers running on Microsoft® Windows. Security for all systems can be managed by simply opening a browser and accessing Cloud Security Console.
Minimum Endpoint Requirements:
- Operating Systems
- Workstation: Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista (SP1), XP Home/Professional (SP3), Embedded Standard 7/2009
- Server: Windows Server 2012, Windows SBS 2011, 2008 R2/SBS, 2003 SP1/R2/SBS, Home Server
- Certain OS modules also need to be installed for the Embedded editions
- Processor: IntelR Pentium compatible (32/64-bit), 800 MHz (Windows XP), 1 GHz (Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista), 1.5 GHz (Servers)
- Memory: 256 MB free memory (Windows XP), 1 GB (Windows 8 32 bit, Windows 7, Vista, 2008, 2003), 1.5 GB (SBS 2003), 2 GB (Windows 8 64-bit, Windows Server 2012) 4 GB (SBS 2008), 8 GB (SBS 2011)
- Hard disk: 1 GB
- Browser: Internet Explorer 8+, Mozilla Firefox 4+, Google Chrome, Safari or Opera for endpoint browser security and to manage security in Cloud Security Console