Office Standard 2016 provides a comprehensive toolset for individual productivity, including the tools you need to create great-looking documents, spreadsheets, and presentations quickly and easily; and manage email. Office Standard 2016 is great if you:
- Want a basic desktop suite to create documents, track finances/inventory, analyze data for business insights, and create presentations and marketing/sales collateral.
- Need to communicate with others within and outside of your organization and track business contacts.
- Are looking for a work-capable desktop suite at an affordable price.
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel spreadsheet software
- Microsoft PowerPoint presentation graphics program
- Microsoft Outlook messaging and collaboration client
- Microsoft OneNote note-taking program
- Microsoft Publisher
- Microsoft Office Web Apps
- Access what matters from the start with a fast and fluid interface that puts your most-important documents, applications and people right up front.
- Discover new and better ways to create, edit, and browse—using a keyboard, pen, or touchscreen.
Your documents and settings roam with you with Office in the cloud
- Sign in to your account and your Office applications, documents, and personal settings are right there, just the way you left them.
- Save your work online in SkyDrive or SharePoint where it’s easy to access, edit, and share on the go.
Keep your social networks and contacts well connected in Office
- View multiple email accounts, Facebook updates, and LinkedIn feeds all in one place with Outlook.
- Get ongoing updates on specific documents, sites and people delivered to your activity feed and stay connected in real-time by chatting with co-workers right within Office.
Discover better ways to create, read and share documents
- Capture and organize all kinds of information in OneNote—notes, pictures, web pages, voice memos, and other media—and easily share them with others.
- View Word documents in the new Read mode for a clear, focused, and easy-to-navigate reading experience on large and small screens.
- With your documents saved online in SkyDrive or SharePoint, you can review and edit simultaneously with others, with the latest changes and comments accessible to the group*.
Talk with family, co-workers, and friends virtually anywhere
- Coming soon, with the full release, talk to anyone using Skype, including 60 minutes of free international calls every month to landlines in over 40 countries and to cell phones in 7 countries. (Skype account required. Excludes special, premium and non-geographic numbers.)
- Transform meetings with presenter view and high definition video conferencing. (HD video camera required)