Microsoft Project Professional and Project Server 2013 were released early 2013 and have now been successfully implemented in hundreds of organizations. TPG has experience implementing, consulting, training and hosting Microsoft Project technologies for over 15 years.
Some of the new features in Microsoft Project Server 2013 are:
- New, modern user interface
- Professional graphic reports for visualizing project data in Project Professional
- Cumulative fields and burn down reports for agile Project Management
- Task path feature e.g. to highlight the link chain for any task and recognizing driving and driven tasks
- Lync integration for direct communication with team members in different ways like chat, VoIP or email
- Customizable process workflows