VisioStd 2010 SNGL OLP NL
Key templates and shapes to jump-start your diagramming
- Brainstorming / mind maps
- Cause and Effect / Ishikawa / Fishbone
- Improved Cross-Functional Flowchart / Swim Lane
- Organizational charts
- Project Management diagrams including timelines and calendars, Gantt Chart and Pert Chart
Key features for intuitive navigation and easy diagramming
- New Auto Align & Space to align and position everything in the diagram or a selected area properly with a single click.
- New Containers to group related shapes logically and visually
- New Copy & Paste to paste copied shapes exactly where you want them on the page
- New Dynamic Grid to position shapes relative to one another more accurately and with minimal effort.
- New Insert and delete shapes with automatic alignment and spacing.
- New Live Preview to see how formatting options such as themes, alignment, and positioning will look before applying them.
- New Microsoft® Office Fluent user interface
- New Page Auto Size to create larger diagrams with an expandable canvas that automatically resizes to adjust to your need
- New Quick Shapes Mini Toolbar to add your most common shapes with a single click, without leaving the drawing page
- New Quick Shapes stencil which contains the shapes from each open stencil Quick Shapes area in one convenient view.
- New Shapes Window that makes finding and selecting the shapes and stencils you want much easier.
- New Status Bar that helps you quickly adjust zoom level, switch into full screen, or switch between open drawings
- New Themes Gallery to quickly create great-looking diagrams with pre-installed themes
System Requirements for Microsoft Visio 2010 Standard
1024 x 768 or higher resolution monitor
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 or later, 32-bit browser only
Internet functionality requires an Internet connection
2 GB available disk space
256 MB RAM; 512 MB recommended for certain advanced functionality
Windows 7, Windows Vista with SP1, Windows XP (must have SP3) (32-bit), Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2003 R2 with MSXML 6.0, or later 32- or 64-bit OS