Being America's largest QuickBooks trainer, and the only training program endorsed by Intuit, this software has, since 1997, taught more than 650,000 people how to best set up and use QuickBooks. The cost and time-saving benefits of using Intuit's market-leading QuickBooks software are widely documented, however, for some, the practicalities of using the diverse software are a deterrent. Don't let that be the case any longer.
Users can choose between:
- attending instructor-led seminars hosted by prominent tax and accounting professionals.
- attending online training courses with a live instructor and master the program from their home office.
- using self-paced training CDs or DVDs to complete the course in your own time.
Book a seminar or purchase the training course download now, and utilize QuickBooks to its full extent, building your business and profitability in the process.
Don't make mistakes costing your business thousands of dollars! What you don't know can hurt you. Here's how to slash the time you spend on QuickBooks by 30-50%, while cutting your business taxes and expenses at the same time...
QuickBooks is powerful software, but it's also complex. If you use QuickBooks in your business are you making the same mistakes these other Washington business owners made?
- A business owner in Milton was just hit with over $66,000 in liabilities, penalties, and interest. (He had miss recorded his expenses and his Washington sales taxes in QuickBooks.)
- A waste processing company in Fife was hit with an $11,000 liability for Labor and Industries tax alone. After the audit, the owner discovered that this same QuickBooks error had caused his staff to lose track of over $100,000 in receivables -- which were now unrecoverable.
- A landscape contractor was audited by the WA Dept of Revenue. His QuickBooks errors cost him more than $28,000.
As a Certified QuickBooks Pro Advisor, I've seen business owners make the same mistakes in QuickBooks over and over again. In fact I'm confident that you're probably making a least one of these mistakes yourself -- making you vulnerable to an audit. That's why I'm teaching local business owners how to audit proof their businesses with QuickBooks.
After helping over 600 business owners with their QuickBooks, I'm confident I can show you how to save time and money. In fact if I can't show you where to save at least $1,500 in your specific business in the next 12 months, I'll cheerfully refund your money immediately.